Le Coucou just won the James Beard award for "Best New Restaurant." In a city renowned for its food scene, it was one of several New York restaurants nominated across a range of categories. So, in case you can’t make it to Le Coucou (or can't get it!), we compare James Beard short-listed alternatives.
How it’s made:
Restaurants are listed in the order of opening (oldest to newest)
- Percentage of 5-star reviews according to Yelp.
- The average number of Google stars.
- Ease of access represents how easy it is to visit the restaurant. This takes into account reservation availability, delivery options, and walk-in policies.
- Travel time from Bryant Park, by subway, according to Google Maps. Blue Hill is in driving time.
- The average cost of an entree according to Time Out New York. Only prix fixe tasting menu prices are available for Daniel and Blue Hill at Stone Barns.
Explore Pellucid’s content, created specifically for pitchbooks and financial analysis. Request a demo.